Monday, May 7, 2012

The Goggles, They Do Nothing

TIRED AS FUDGE

So I wasn't technically or professionally diagnosed but I think I strained my eyes from staring at my computer screen too long and working on this god forsaken game. As my left eye turned a deep crimson last week and I awoke with a fine layer of encrusted goo in the morning lining my eye socket, I thought it a good course of action to take a break from spriting before I become a regular Sagat up in this bitch. I even started studying Muy Thai just in case my condition worsened.
But now (literally just took this photo) as you can see, I am back to spriting and uh... loving it? Making a late night of tile making whilst listening to some sweet jams from Fanfarlo and Mars Volta. Good lordy, Mars, enough with the damn solos. We get it. You like the wah pedal a lot.
So yes, I will get back to posting and showing some progression with the game. Working on the jump mechanics now.
I took a small break from spriting to put together another boss song. Check it out... Rock your balls off

How about this. Leave comments of what you would like me to talk about in the next post. really, anything. Even if you were to ask me how I go about drawing characters or tiles or something as non sequitur as what should be the first meal we feed the aliens during our first contact meal. 
Well... obvious answer: Bacon.

Oh and see The Avengers. And if you have seen it already, see it seven more times. And wallow in sorrow that this game never was made when THQ fired 200 employees. Boo. This game would have been awesome.

Just in case they take the video down again...


1 comment:

  1. Damn. They took down that Alpha footage. I found it elsewhere though. Looked really good. It seems like such a waste to lay off so much talent and scrap multiple projects. THQ can't be doing THAT bad, can they?

    ReplyDelete