Sunday, June 2, 2013

River City Ransom

This blog is receiving much less attention and I apologize. I'm feverishly working hard on the official River City Ransom follow up. Into This World will go into production pretty much the day after I am done with RCR.

I accidentally put up a post on this blog before about River City Ransom and it was premature and showed stuff that I was not allowed to show. Everything has to be ok'ed first from Japan and I'm not really into getting everything ok'ed. Not my style. So unfortunately I can't show you guys anything right now. Just know I am pixeling until my eyes blister for this game.

This is the Twitter feed from our game studio. Nothing of mine on there. I'm not a Twitter guy. More of Friendster or Hot Or Not kinda guy. https://twitter.com/CombitStudios

I want to make sure that ITW is still a thing. And hopefully with the funds I get from RCR, it will make ITW even better. Because money is actually pretty cool.


Well at least Disney seems to think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment