Wednesday, September 5, 2012

BTW... ITW Live Action


Another thing that has delayed me is preparing for a live action Into This World "commercial" to be used for my Kickstarter campaign. I don't know if hating Kickstarter is a thing but I am going to use Kickstarter either way. Too many damn success stories from other people for me not to try it.
I would much rather devote all my time and money on this game than anything else right now. But alas, I can't. Single tear rolls down my face.

She'll be paying the part of Drea. I don't want to give her name out in fear of Facestalking. I know I would Facestalk her. Lordy, look how tough she looks. I could probably still take her in a fight. Probably.

I will be doing a behind the scenes look at constructing the props and effects for the short film very soon. Stay tuned. I don't know how you can tune your internet exactly. Figure it out. Look it up on the internet. I think that's the thing that you and I are on right now. Oh, oops... nope. I'm on an Atari 2600. I'll copy and paste this on the blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment